Foundations French 2 Student Book & Audio CD's (2)
|Series:||Palgrave Study Skills Ser.|
palgrave foundations french 2 - a lively re-introduction to French
* Designed for and used extensively on Institution-wide Language Programmes (IWLPs) including language options and electives, Open Learning Programmes and similar provision
* Ideal for students with some basic GCSE knowledge or equivalent
* 10 units fit the 20-24 week teaching year
* Scripted and unscripted dialogues provide a diverse range of audio material
* Integrated pair- and groupwork activities throughout
* Contains a comprehensive self-study section for non-contact hours
* Revised and updated following wide-ranging lecturer consultation
* Many new extended reading passages and new recordings
* Topical exercises including the environment, student living, health& travel
* CDs with every book
Kate Beeching is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics and French at the University of the West of England.
Annie Fontaine Lewis is Senior Lecturer in French Studies at the University of the West of England.
Tom Carty was Languages Programme Leader at Staffordshire University and the University of Wolverhampton
2 CDs as per cover image CD
2 audio CDs come with this book
MP3 files and digital licences are available for institutions from Palgrave Macmillan.